- MEI awarded NIH/NCI Phase 2 Supplement for "Unified Platform for Managing Objective Behavioral Data"
- MEI and Iowa State University awarded NIH/NCI Phase 1 SBIR for "Integrating Voluntary Geographic Information and Public Data"
- University of Michigan and MEI awarded NIH/NIMHD Phase 1 STTR for "LIITA3H"
- MEI awarded NIH/NCI Phase 2 contract for "Unified Platform for Managing Objective Behavioral Data"
- TRI and MEI Collaborate on Calorimeter Science
MEI Research, Ltd
MEI Research is an applied engineering research firm located near Minneapolis, MN. MEI creates technologies and services to support research and clinical applications in energy balance measurement and interventions. We design, build and renovate whole-body respiration calorimeters for laboratory based measurements. For free-living assessments we create software, sensors and algorithms around mobile smartphones to measure energy expenditure and dietary intake, along with related social / environment context, in close to real time. We also provide data management and technical support services.